The Best Fast Food Restaurant You Can Find In Malaysia
Fast food, who doesn't like fast food? Most of us crave fast food be it a burger, fried chicken or pizza. Am I right? So let's discuss about The Best Fast Food Restaurant You Can Find In Malaysia. I won't mention any popular foreign brands like KFC, MCDONALD or PIZZAHUT because you must have known it.
Always eating the same burger? This one is completely different. Black bread and massive meat? Let see if they have both. I think both!
Klik this link to see the menu: MyBurgerLab's Menubook
If you are a vivid fan of burger, why don't you check this out! 😎
I found out that this restaurant also sells burgers and that they use Ayamas as their product. No wonder I felt something similar between RasaMas and Ayamas.
Klik this to find out more about this brand: Kedai Ayamas
Always eating Kfc? Try out this too!
1. MY BURGER LAB
- for all burger's lover, rejoice I found something for you!Always eating the same burger? This one is completely different. Black bread and massive meat? Let see if they have both. I think both!
Klik this link to see the menu: MyBurgerLab's Menubook
If you are a vivid fan of burger, why don't you check this out! 😎
- Burger King
- Ramly Burger
- Otai Burger
- Burger Bakar Abg Burn
2. RASAMAS/AYAMAS
- I know there's a lot of fried chicken lovers so here what i found!I found out that this restaurant also sells burgers and that they use Ayamas as their product. No wonder I felt something similar between RasaMas and Ayamas.
Klik this to find out more about this brand: Kedai Ayamas
Always eating Kfc? Try out this too!
- Chicking Fried Chicken
- Texas Chicken and Burgers
- Popeyes



Comments